Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: Be the Change, change, Generation Change, hope, relief
Sometimes I get asked about the steps someone should take in launching an effort to bring relief and hope to the world. As though there’s a special formula for investing your time and resources to make a difference. I’ve seen all kinds of campaigns come and go – but here are five simple keys I put on my Twitter account last week that seem to be universal when we talk about bringing hope.
Do you have others? I’d appreciate hearing them in the comment section.
KEYS TO BRINGING HOPE:
1. Stop arguing over petty things. What was your last argument about?Self-focused or others-focused.
2. Put away selfish ambition.
3. Ask how you can help rather than forcing your plans.
4. Listen and learn. Investigate history,seek counsel,take the best and humbly run with it.
5. Courage not to look the other way.Let the troubles of the world move you.You are the someone.Today is the day.
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment